• No religious, erotic, pornographic, abusive, gambling, drugs, weapons, or illegal content permitted.
• Sole legal responsibility pertaining to the content of articles remains with the creator/user.
• Article content may not violate jurisdictional laws or Community standards.
• Unused credits do not roll over to a subsequent period and will expire.
• Only unique (Copyscape proof) written articles may be submitted.
• Articles must contain at least 300 words (2000 characters).
• Articles must include at least 1 image.
• Maximum 4 link references per article content.
• Keyword Spamming (repeating the same words) is not permitted.
• Management of inactive accounts permitted – update/remove articles.
Duplicate content check with Copyscape.com
• Every article submitted will be checked by Copyscape.com.
• Any article deemed duplicate/plagiarised/spun will be rejected.
• Subsequent re-submissions will incur a cost of 1 extra credit.
• We recommend utilizing copyscape.com prior to all article submissions.
Violation of our terms may result in:
• Removal of Items in violation.
• Nil Refund of used credits
• Suspension of a user account.
• Limit functionalities.
• Loss of Credits.
Examples of violations of the Terms and Conditions and/or the policy are:
• Submitting Adult content material – toys, chemical enhancers, erotic, abusive, gambling, drugs, or illegal content.
• Repeatedly submitting Articles within the wrong niche/category/language.
• Keyword Spam/Stuffing (repeating the same words).
• Content with a website linking to websites that violate our policies.
• Content that is likely to be forbidden by law within respective jurisdictions, or suspicious objects and or services.
• Articles that infringe on (intellectual property) rights of third parties.
• Users whose actions lead to repeated complaints.
For further clarification, Contact Us.